warranty insurance for breakdowns

wombat32

Expert Expediter
i am wondering if anyone knows of a company or companys that offers at a fair cost warranty insurance to cover the cost of repairs for breakdowns towing etc just last week my 2000 freightliner decided to throw a clutch and rear oil seal as well with the repairs to this and a new part for the throwout bearing plus labour it came to a tidy figure of over$1700 and with freight moving slow like it is at the moment well it is with the company i am with and soon to be even slower after christmas yes and in case anyone is wondering it is a cat 3126 but i would love to know if there any kind of companys out there offering these kind of deals & maybe a idea who is the best company out there for us expediters , still waiting to make all this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that i heard was in the expedite world of trucking ?? ;-)
wombat

Dkalasz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
well i dont know about the insurance but a comment about all the money to be made..the big bucks are pretty much gone .. you make a living now if you play smart but you wont get rich with 1 truck hell you wont get rich with 5..

i do all the work on my vehicle i have no idea how you that can't can afford to run givin current market conditions