Usa! Usa! Usa!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
the appears the problem is they are using BMI as the main tool for measurement it appears....BMI is flawed from the get go....ask a pro football player, weight lifter, body builder who all have high BMI all whom have huge body mass....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It certainly isn't the most accurate way but it is the same standard being applied across the board so the rankings are fair to all. I would doubt that there is a higher percentage of Mexican weight lifters that caused the rankings to be way off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It certainly isn't the most accurate way but it is the same standard being applied across the board so the rankings are fair to all. I would doubt that there is a higher percentage of Mexican weight lifters that caused the rankings to be way off.

but there are millions of American football players...it only taks about 20 lbs overweight to fall into the obese category...the zone is real narrow

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
but there are millions of American football players...it only taks about 20 lbs overweight to fall into the obese category...the zone is real narrow

OK with the football player analogie you just proved the article even more correct.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
now if there was a way to subtract muscle mass from fat cell mass....the study would be really accurate...just saying...

Must have been all them illegals that got fat here and went back to Mexico....LOL

paullud

Veteran Expediter
now if there was a way to subtract muscle mass from fat cell mass....the study would be really accurate...just saying...

Must have been all them illegals that got fat here and went back to Mexico....LOL

I wonder what the rate of obesity is among Mexicans that work here then go home at night.