Update on Drivers Daily Log Program

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Drivers Daily Log Program has been ruled OK for use by the powers that be. Follow the link to see the latest information or to download the FREE program. http://www.driversdailylog.com/ This is a great program that we used up until the time we got out of the truck. When we left Landstar they had just decided that they didn't want us using the program, now maybe they will have to start letting the drivers decide what is best for them.

For anyone not familiar with this program, it is a program that will be very usefull even if used just to check if you are leagal and that your math is correct. It is wonderful for those times when you end up jumping from line to line and have to check if you really got the required break time on the log to keep everyone happy. It will also tell you how many hours you have left to drive. Check it out, hey the price is right

:7

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Olko,

Thanks for the update on a great product!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thanks for letting me know- you introduced me to it, and I have been one of the people who has been instrumental in making it become legal. DDL is simply awesome!! DOT inspectors actually want to see logs like this now as they are logs they can actually read.
How are things going for you after expediting?
Weave

Mudflap

Expert Expediter
:) Have used Drivers Daily Log for over a year now. Only one (New York State) regulatory guy challenged the legality. He wrote me up but no ticket. The rest of the guys (NC, WV, MD, IL) among others that I've forgot really liked the printouts. Now that the feds have blessed it, it's better yet. I copied the blessing off of the Drivers daily Log web site and keep the copy in my permit book in case I'm challenged again. One of our drivers did get ticketed some time ago in NM so who knows. Who the Heck goes to NM anyway !!!