Update on CTX

Bigtyme

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Howdy everyone. Just giving you all an update on CTX, I am still there and things are seeming to get better, although I hear expediting is kinda taking a hit along with everyone else. Seems kinda odd with airlines not doing much cargo shipping. But anyhow I went in there and talked with a supervisor and he got me rolling more. The satellites are still not doing good (at least they don't charge you to use them), The dispatchers there are good people. They need to work on the hold time on the phones though. For an overall I would say CTX is a decent company that even seems to be improving,but it would probably be better if you were running solo as opposed to team which I was running, and will do so on and off at least till freight picks up. And if you are new to this field or thinking of buying a truck, ask a lot of questions, like "how long will I sit till you will deadhead me", and talk to at least two recruiters from each company to see how they match up. God Bless and have a great day. :eek: :eek: Andy email= [email protected]