TST Expedited Services

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter
Well WDNY , I don't have any info for ya, sorry. I don't think anyone will answer your questions here either. Seems any post asking for info on a company is not answered promptly. It seems to me that if you want to truck then find a tractor and trailer instead of this MINI trucker stuff. I just drove 2200 miles and only saw two straight trucks. One Panther and one parked behind a guys house being used as a barn!...lol Realy! I never went out East and wouldn't unless I had to in order to buy air. It seems to me the best loads are for flat beds. Good luck and don't believe everything said about straight trucks..other than there are alot of them for sell.

bojangles1

Expert Expediter
I have been leased on to TST for 9 1/2 years. It has been a good company for me. I live in the Cleveland area and get home often. They treat the owner operators as good as they are treated by the owner operators. The main thing is to build a good reputation with them. If they know you can be counted on to get the job done you can do well.

paperback1

Expert Expediter
I have two of my trucks sighned with TST for about six months, and I have no problem with them. My trucks get good runs and my drivers are happy, hope this helps you out.