Truck value

notrucker

New Recruit
Howdy, Im not a trucker and have no idea where to check on truck values. Hoping to get some sort of direction on where to go for that information. I acquired a 2012 UD 2600 truck with a stake body. It has 140,000 miles on it. Truck seems to run good, but has an oil leak coming from the valve cover area. Any ideas on a ball park value of this truck. Or any suggestions on where I could find that information? Should I try to sell it out right or use one of those auction places. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

curiousmario

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I own one my self and I love it, although they don't sell that good as there are no many mechanics to work on them and parts are a little hard to find. I ended up buying all manuals, body builders books and software for this truck as it is extremely difficult to find someone on the road that can help you out. I ended up learning and working on it myself.

Truck runs beautifully and it's very comfy to me, but I don't see such a big market for them just because of what I mentioned, remember they stopped producing these trucks around 2012-2013 since Volvo bought it.

If you are looking to sell it at a reasonable price send me a private message I might know someone interested