tolls

MillerTime

Expert Expediter
That all depends on where you drive and how often you go through where the toll roads are.Also, you would need to include border and bridge crossing fees into your calculations. I see you are from Wisconsin. If you run out of Wisconsin,as I do,you no doubt use the Illinois Tollway and must be aware that the tolls are doubling for cars and vans unless you are in the I-Pass system before 12/31/04. Right now,to use the Illinois Tollway(the Tri-State-I94,I294,I80)eastbound from the IL/WI state line to the IL/IN state line,the toll for a van is $2.35.Westbound IN/IL to IL/WI is currently $2.45. Without I-Pass the tolls will be $4.70 and $4.90 beginning January first.The Indiana Toll Road is not too expensive but the Ohio Turnpike is,like the Pennsylvania Turnpike.Further east you have many more toll roads and bridges-so like I said-It all depends on where and how often you use the toll roads,and in a lot of cases how much of a load you are carrying on the roads that charge rates according to your weight,vans included. Hope this helps a little bit anyway. Kathy:p