It's a Team's Life Time to wash clothes!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Easiest way to wash clothes when away from home is at the local full service truck stop.

The full service trucks stop usually have a laundry room and depending on the size of the truck stop is the size of the laundry room. Finding a local laundry mat can be done and many do have room for a truck. We usually do our laundry at the truck stop as we are also trying to get a restart on the weekends.

A laundry bag is a must and as clothes get dirty add them to the bag. To save money buy laundry supplies away from the truck stop as this will get expensive. When buying laundry supplies remember all of this will have to be carried across a parking lot and can get heavy.

READ MORE...

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've wasted money in truck stop laundries the machines don't work right the dryers don't dry and the cost is high! Laundromat for me !
Not to mention the washers are greasy from drivers throwing really bad stuff in them ! Rags towels slimy overalls etc.

Reactions: TeamPaul

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just did mine at the service plaza. 1.50 to wash, and 1.50 to dry. Cheaper than the truck stops and their machines hold more.

Reactions: TeamPaul