Things kids say

TeamBud8

Seasoned Expediter
Two brothers who had been listening to older kids on the playground decided that they, too, wanted to sound older and more sophisticated. "You know," said the older brother, "I think I'm going to start using a swear word, too. I think I'll start saying, 'hell.'"
"Wow, that would be cool," the younger brother replied, "I think I'll start using swear words, too. I think I'll say '#####.'"
The next morning when the two brothers came down to breakfast, their Mom turned to the elder brother and asked, "What would you like for breakfast?" Carrying through with his new resolution, the older brother thought for a minute, and then replied, "Well, what the hell, Ma, I guess I'll have a bowl of cheerios."
The boys' mother immediately grabbed her older son by the ear and dragged him off to the bathroom, where she stuffed a bar of soap in his mouth and whipped him repeatedly with a yardstick, dragged him back into the kitchen by the ear and sat him down in his chair, and slammed a bowl of cheerios down in front of him. Then she turned to the younger of the two brothers and asked sweetly, "And what would you like for breakfast?" The younger brother looked at his Mom carefully for a moment, and then replied, "Well, I'm not sure, but I know for a fact it ain't gonna be no ##### cheerios!"