There will always be a crisis

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
There is ALWAYS a crisis. There WILL ALWAYS BE crisis. If you go into the archives of any major daily newspaper that is still around, you will see that fact. If you could look into the future, you would see the same. If you could revisit the past meetings of the company you work for, you will see CRISIS! Crisis fuels progress. Every company, congressman, or individual has an agenda, and all do what ever they can to achieve the goals of said agenda. This is not oversimplifying the problems we face, in our latest front page crisis. But the inevitable truth is, that changes will be made, and the changes at the top will trickle down and cause changes all the way to the bottom. All from bottom to top will strive to adjust. We will have a new president, we will vote out members of congress, and vote in new members. We will change our local governments. We will all participate from an individual perspective of what we perceive is the right path, no matter where our place in the hierarchy. We will adjust, and we will move on, in a direction, as has always been. Government and company will NOT look out for you. You must look out for you.
Your company will make decisions and seek new directions. You will do the same in your personal life. The world will not stop. There is opportunity in crisis, as there is in prosperity. I could go on and on here, but then you`d want to start a religion in my name.
So, in conclusion, I would like to impart three things that will always be the answer to any question you may ask:
1.It is what it is.
2. You gotta do what you gotta do.
3. It will pass.
Don`t worry my children....enjoy the ride.

Last edited: