The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Mercy sakes, u guys might try golf and burn off some of this political stuff,,,well we all have to have hobby..IdK...
I don't disagree. I spend too much time on politics, ... because it's fun. I'd be better off working more, or maybe even taking a nice, mid-day walk. I do have a hobby (powerlifting), but that does not creep into and distract my mind like politics does. For me, politics is a guilty pleasure.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump, Jail, and the Secret Service

From ABC News: "The U.S. Secret Service held meetings and started planning for what to do if former President Donald Trump were to be held in contempt in his criminal hush money trial and Judge Juan Merchan opted to send him to short-term confinement, officials familiar with the situation told ABC News."

Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't disagree. I spend too much time on politics, ... because it's fun. I'd be better off working more, or maybe even taking a nice, mid-day walk. I do have a hobby (powerlifting), but that does not creep into and distract my mind like politics does.
I just enjoy the nonsense from The Trumpsteers.

Reactions: RLENT and ATeam

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Where Have the MAGA Protesters Gone?

"On Monday, Trump got on social media and beckoned his followers to protest: 'GO OUT AND PEACEFULLY PROTEST. RALLY BEHIND MAGA.'”
(Source)

Trump has called for protests. There are no protests beyond the tiny handful that show up here and there. Yesterday, one lone MAGA protester was seen in that park. Where have the MAGA protesters gone? Why are they not turning out ... at the park across the street where designates space is available for the protesters, or anywhere else in the USA?

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Will Haley Voters Go With Trump in November?

In yesterday's Pennsylvania Republican primary - a closed primary in which only Republicans can vote -- Trump won by a landslide, but Nikki Haley got 16.5% of the vote. That's remarkable because Haley dropped out of the race some time ago.

The pundits have various things to say about what this means. The big question and yet-unknown answer is, will these Haley voters vote Republican in November, or will they turn against Trump and withhold their vote or vote for someone else?

In 2020, the Pennsylvania race was won by Biden by just over 1%. When races are very close like this, every vote counts. If even one-quarter of Haley Republicans go for Biden this November, Trump may well lose Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump is an Unindicted Co-conspirator in Michigan

Howard Shock, Special Agent Investigator with the Michigan Department of Attorney General, testified in court today that former President Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the case.

With Trump being investigated in this Michigan fake elector case, might he become an indicted co-conspirator?

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Arizona grand jury indicts Meadows, Giuliani, other Trump allies for 2020 election interference​

"The indictment, which includes felony counts of conspiracy, fraud and forgery, also describes Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator."

Wow! In one day, Trump is named as an unindicted co-conspirator in two states.

Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, Boris Epshteyn and the rest of the co-conspirators are going to be busy defending themselves in multiple states. Arizona is the fifth state to bring charges against the people who participated in Trump's illegal fake-elector scheme, which was designed to keep him illegally in office following an election he did not win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman