The New Forums Intent

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I honestly believe this new addition to the EO forum is going to provide priceless information to everyone including myself. I think it may be best so everyone gets a better understanding of who the team players are and their qualifications each recruiter participating as one of those answering questions present a brief synopsis of themselves and EO post it in the general announcements for all of us to read.

This forum isn’t here as a tool for carriers and their recruiters to sell, recruit, entice, or promote the company they work for. Nor is this forum a place for disgruntled employees or drivers to vent or put down a company or recruiter. General questions do not include someone asking “which company do you recommend?” or no recruiter should state “company X is a better company to work for.” The general questions would be more like “what is the difference between a b-c-or d units.” OR “what are some of the requirements of an IC when he/she leases on with a company?” It may even be a good idea if the recruiters don’t reveal who it is they work for. Most of the companies participating in the expediting sector of transportation require the same thing of a lessee. If a question is ask of a company about that companies policies the answer may be “I believe that is a company policy procedure and you may be better off calling that company to get them to answer that question.” Even if the recruiter answering works for that every company that should be his answer.

Someone ask the question “with all those recruiters out there competing- who will referee?” The recruiters participating in the new “Ask The Recruiter” forum were all hand picked by the great crew of EO. Each one of the recruiters willing to participate is given a set of terms he or she agrees too. Lawrence jokingly made the comment “Brave aren’t they” YES!!! They are very much so, Who knows or can predict what may be thrown at them. I personally want to thank each of the recruiters willing to participate. I along with Lawrence, the other Moderators, and staff will continue to moderate this forum along with the other forums. This new forum isn’t put here for a disgruntle driver to vent, cuss out , or demoralize the character of his recruiter or company. On those same lines non participating recruiters should not take the opportunity to use this forum to solicit owner/operators and/or promote their company. I will personally remove any post unfitting of the terms and purpose of this forums intended nature. Thank you all for understanding and taking part in making this a successful and worthy operation on EO. This along with the other resources offered to us is what makes Expediters Online so valuable to everyone in the transportation industry today. Thank You All!

G

Great overview Tony!

I think this will be a great addition to an already awesome source of information for the expedite industry.

Thx,