The Debt ceiling is failing and other stuff

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The old gray headed dudes could not fix the border mess, they cant fix the homeless mess, they can't fix the Biden and boy Hunter mess, so why are they going to work everyday,,,talk,talk,talk.....but we must pay their salary and on it goes............... if you expeditor company owners ran your business this way you would be closed,,,,who was that man that said to bad employees, Your fired!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

More BS from the GOP, there are already requirements for working to get food stamps. Just agree with them and give them what they want, its not like this actually changes anything.

Anyone who does not have any dependents and receiving benefits are unable to work. I know the GOP would like to cut them off and just let them die, I just wish they would come out and say it.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

More BS from the GOP, there are already requirements for working to get food stamps. Just agree with them and give them what they want, its not like this actually changes anything.

Anyone who does not have any dependents and receiving benefits are unable to work. I know the GOP would like to cut them off and just let them die, I just wish they would come out and say it.
If you don't vote for this person your evil.....
If your with this group your evil.....
The whole death death council stuff started under Obama which never happened.....till covid-19 and Biden and the Democrats stuffed people sick with covid-19 in to nursing homes.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The fact that Biden has demonized the Republican party as extremists should worry you because it reflects how far the left have well gone left.
When a conservative right is seen as extremist right that is a problem.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The fact that Biden has demonized the Republican party as extremists should worry you because it reflects how far the left have well gone left.
When a conservative right is seen as extremist right that is a problem.
I have come to that conclusion long before they did.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00