The CEO from the company I work with, I thought this was funny.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
This is the CEO for the company that I am selling Mortgage Protection for now. I just came across this today and thought it was funny and wanted to share it with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_xZGhLPLzc&feature=related

I miss being on here and hearing all of your adventures. But I am very glad I am doing what I am doing. Tracy is still out there with you all, alone though. He is really enjoying it more than his past career.

I am working as a Life Insurance Agent who specializes in Simplified Issued Policies, no medical test required in most cases. We have Mortgage Protection, Final Expense and Indexed Universal Life, and Annuities available.

I am still selling real estate also when someone calls and has a need. I am not actively advertising for the real estate though. If you have or know of anyone in need of Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection or any of the above services, let me know. I am also hiring new agents all over the country. We have too many leads and not enough agents to service the clients looking for the coverage. Our motto is Have Fun, Make Money and Make a Differnce.

Meet the CEO and his wife here also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AMtHDxl4tw&feature=related

National Agents Alliance, America's #1 Seller of Mortgage Protection Insurance. If you're looking for an opportunity to help people, have fun and earn more money than you ever thought possible, you're in the right place.

National Agents Alliance works with a variety of insurance carriers. Among the carriers National Agents Alliance uses are: Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, ING, Allianz, Old Mutual, Presidential Life, Monumental, Assurity, Fidelity, Columbian Financial Group, American Equity, Forethought, Baltimore Life, Phoenix Life.

National Agents Alliance is one of the largest associations of agents and agencies of mortgage protection insurance. With representatives in all 50 states, it provides billions of dollars in financial coverage. The origins of National Agents Alliance and its relationships go back more than 20 years.

Andy Albright is the co-founder and President/CEO of National Agents Alliance, arguably the country's largest and most successful insurance marketing organization specializing in life event marketing and sales. Albright has appeared in regional North Carolina magazines and newspapers, and his company NAA was selected from a pool of 35,000 area businesses as the North Carolina Triad's Fastest Growing Company by Greensboro's Triad Business Journal in 2007. He was named to the Triad's 2011 Movers & Shakers list by Business Leader magazine, and has appeared on several national radio shows this year.

To his following of loyal independent insurance agents, it is Andy's aggressive drive and dissatisfaction with the status quo continues to make National Agents Alliance a success. While most Americans are calling it a day, Albright can often be found making calls to his top managers during the midnight hour. His managers relish this time, and are willing to take calls from Albright at all hours of the night just to get that extra bit of personal advice and guidance. Albright has a strong desire to see his agency managers, often his best friends, succeed. To outsiders, his rugged and raw determination can be intimidating -- but to those who are closest to him, his family, his top managers and his corporate executive team, know Albright has a masterful skill of motivating people to take action.

Andy Albright is a proud graduate of North Carolina State University, and is a published author of The 8 Steps to Success, which was released in July 2010. Albright, who just finished his second book, Millionaire Maker Manual, is involved with numerous charities and organizations. He is a member of the advisory board for N.C. State's Entrepreneurship Initiative and a loyal follower of Wolfpack athletics and the Carolina Hurricanes. Andy Albright takes time away from work to speak to students at N.C. State a few times annually, and is also a motivational speaker for various groups and organizations like Keller Williams.

Andy Albright resides in his childhood home on 43 acres of beautiful countryside near Burlington, N.C. with his wife, Jane and two children, Haleigh (16) and Spencer (13). The Albrights enjoy traveling, attending sporting events, concerts and watching movies together.

Visit us at http://www.nationalagentsalliance.com and check out Andy's blog at http://www.andyalbright.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaUUNEgqi8&feature=player_embedded

I hope you enjoy this, if it is improper for me to post this here just let me know and I will take it down. I just wanted to share with you all what I am doing now and what type of company I am working with. I like the fact that the CEO of the company is a very compassionate person. He is sincere and is about helping others and giving to those in need and helping people to achieve what they never thought possible before.

I know the drivers who drive for Load One can relate to this type of CEO, because John in many ways is like Andy Albright.

Take Care
Laura