Teams needed for D units

Trucker Matt

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Two teams needed, one team now and another in June for trucks on with FedEx CC. My girlfriend and I are drivers for the owners. We are leaving to become owners ourselves.
These are great folks to work for! They take pride in their trucks and they take excellent care of their drivers. The equipment is extremely well maintained and they always pay us correctly and on time.
The trucks are both late model Freightliner FL70s. One has an automatic the other a manual. Both have 72" doublebunk sleepers with the standup cab modification - very roomy.
Both have generators with heat and a/c units, power inverters, Winegard satellite dishes, TV/VCRs, refridgerators, microwaves, power outlets inside and out, rooftop a/c and heat units (for shore power-you can go to campgrounds instead of truckstops!) and a bunch more accessories to make life on the road a little easier.
Outside they have all kinds of chrome and polished stainless steel, flashy paint graphics, extra marker, backup and box lights, motorized spotlights and storage boxes for all your stuff.
These are really good looking trucks and great people to drive for!
E-mail me @ [email protected] for phone #s.
Thanks, Matt