SURVEY SAYS

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
What is all this talk about driver survey? I must have missed something or dont know where to go to find it. Any help? Thanks

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
OK, i finally found it in the shopping section (figured the wife would have found that one first..lol) A little surprising to see that 14% of the d units a t tri-state are making $200,000 plus a year. Yet all the complaining about them on here. Hmmmm

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
what about the other 86% at tri state? and i too vote yes for a driver survey, good way for us drivers to see which company,s are giving the drivers the shaft and which ones are treating them fair!!!!!!!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for everyone's comments on the Driver Survey.

When we set up the survey back in 2000 we thought this would be a great way for everyone to share information and would provide perspective owner operators with data to make an educated business decision.

The input from drivers to the survey was at best - minimal. In the next few weeks we are launching our new look with added features and tools. At this point, due to the minimal response to driver survey in the past - we have not included the Driver Survey.

However, this can change. Please drop me an short email with Driver Survey in the title and we will consider adding and updating our survey.

I look forward to your suggestions and replies.

[email protected]

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

-----------------------------------------

gump

Expert Expediter
yes i think a survey would be good now...weve gotten a chance to see how the companys are really treating us when things are slow..it might help some one considering this career change make a live changing decision..i think weve noticed a large increase in traffic here lately...my vote...heck yeah;)