SUPER BOWL AD monster.com

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I read the EO article about this commercial.Sounds like it dosent help our image.I belive i heard on Overdrive that Bill Mack (The satelite cowboy)ch 171 XM radio,does the voice-over.I guess people will do anything for MONEY.

usmc_dad

Expert Expediter
Went to the main page on EO, but cannot find a link to the story, A snip of the sory is posted, but no link... any help finding it? x(

BTW... got an apointment with a driving school today for my Wife and I, also going to meet a recruiter for CTX (Good friend of the driving school owner) as well. If it is meant to be... wish us luck.

Patrick & Judy Lines
Shelbyville,IL

Dkalasz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
personaly i think people should stop getting so worked up over trivia.. the add is an attempt at humor..its not a bash on the trucking industry.. to be honest I find it funny that some truckers are turning as snooty as the blue bloods.. laugh a little and then just let it go.. anyone who thinks that trucks are rolling down the highway without a driver are to put it lightly also the people whom we provide institutions for them to live in for there safty