Sprinter looking for company to lease on with

TNJenn

Active Expediter
Hello, I have a newer sprinter (less than 1000 miles) that I am looking for a company to lease it on with. CDL A with 26 years experience with expedite, time sensitive, just in time , and it was late last week freight. Great since of pride in myself and the job I do. I love the industry and it is in my blood. The current credentials possessed are TWIC, passport, and fast card. I am based out of Tennessee. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And call them. You might also come up to the expedite expo in Wilmington oh next Friday and saturday the 24th and 25th. You can get face time with recruiters plus talk to expediters, we are an aproachable bunch.

TNJenn

Active Expediter
Just an idea ..... Visit Carrier section and FILL OUT APPLICATIONS ....:p
Thank you I have been going through them I just don't trust that they are all good choices. I had a company I was going to lease with then they informed me they aren't leasing sprinters now.

TNJenn

Active Expediter
And call them. You might also come up to the expedite expo in Wilmington oh next Friday and saturday the 24th and 25th. You can get face time with recruiters plus talk to expediters, we are an aproachable bunch.
Thank You, I have already made plans to attend the Expo and I'm looking forward to it.

Heather Jones

Rookie Expediter
I am leased to Universal out of Romulus MI. Right now the problems all vans, sprinters, and even the big trucks are facing is slow freight. Partly due to the change over in automotive. They pay weekly, and your sprinter has to be inspected by their shop. Of course, the normal Drug test and DOT physical is required as well. If you would like the number to talk to Don let me know.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am leased to Universal out of Romulus MI. Right now the problems all vans, sprinters, and even the big trucks are facing is slow freight. Partly due to the change over in automotive. They pay weekly, and your sprinter has to be inspected by their shop. Of course, the normal Drug test and DOT physical is required as well. If you would like the number to talk to Don let me know.
Is that Universal which used to be CTX, or Universal with main office in Illinois?

Heather Jones

Rookie Expediter
Is that Universal which used to be CTX, or Universal with main office in Illinois?
It use to be CTX, actually I think Universal bought them out and when you call in it still says CTX. My dad is lessed to the main office but it is in MI as well and his is a semi.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It use to be CTX, actually I think Universal bought them out and when you call in it still says CTX. My dad is lessed to the main office but it is in MI as well and his is a semi.
That's one of Manny's companies, isn't it?