Sneak Peek...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Here is a sneak peek at our new Classified Ads - take a look around. We hope you like the expanded features and ease of searching...

http://209.15.173.25/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?

Your thoughts...

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That Freightliner Columbia listed for $38 grand looked like a good buy to me, but what do I know???
-Weave-

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lawrence,I like the look ,also the Columbia for $38,000 but 300,000 miles in 2 years is a lot,wonder how much warranty is left..

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The banner is first-class. The format is user friendly. Nice job! Nice new look! I went to the non driving job ads. I’m surely not trying to buy another truck. I did check out some of the toys in the accessory ads. LARGE BAG OF KUDOS FOR THE EO STAFE!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Brandy

Expert Expediter
I like the "NEW" Classified section, it looks really good. I just wish more if not all the ads had pics of their trucks they were selling or wanted someone to drive.

Sean

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Looks good Lawrence. Usually good quality :D I didn't see any ads with photos. Is that because no one posted pics or because the application doesn't support it? Just curious. :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Bill,

Thanks for your positive post! Yes, you can add pictures. Take a look at the straight trucks and there's a few photos there.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.