Shhhhh

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got three loads this week Shhhh don't tell anyone Shhhhhhhshhhhh

Idontknow what's going on. About the same time they hired the new dispacthers a little over a year ago and move some over to the "Big" trucks, and Someone else getting a new title, my revenue has nose dived. The new dispatchers are really team minded and the solo's take the hit.

If it wasn't for one dispatcher in June I was out of the biz on the 15th. Now it looks like the slow months are coming quick and I am not sure how long I can keep going. I do not turn loads down that much, maybe three this year. I'm at a loss.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie..don't know what to say...we had 2 trips last week and 2 this week....but our miles are probably a bit higher..

We are in contact with 2 other solo van drivers and same thing for them....2 each...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie..don't know what to say...we had 2 trips last week and 2 this week....but our miles are probably a bit higher..

We are in contact with 2 other solo van drivers and same thing for them....2 each...

Now I said Shhhhh.

Your miles on 2 runs a week use to be ones I could do. Only one time going to south Texas I had to cross dock due to time restrants, no way I could make it. Still got over 900 miles before crossing. The 2 runs solos get are not as many as one of your 2 runs..we know. I am not a team but I have team exspense's.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now I said Shhhhh.

Your miles on 2 runs a week use to be ones I could do. Only one time going to south Texas I had to cross dock due to time restrants, no way I could make it. Still got over 900 miles before crossing. The 2 runs solos get are not as many as one of your 2 runs..we know. I am not a team but I have team exspense's.

I agree Eddie.....we still only run 1 engine and mine and your expenses are the same to operate.