See ya

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Officially on vacation, see ya on the 26th, hopefully all the bottom feeders will be busy and I can break out of the less than 200 mile load mode.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Enjoy your time off.
Nothing wrong with the 200 mile runs. Keeps ya in striking distance of the house :D
They work great when dispatch can reload ya on the same log book page which happened last night but everything that could go bad did go bad on both pick ups. Everything from wrong times to shippers changing the times a few times.. Second pick up was a disaster..Started with getting my butt chewed when I checked in,, 2 more A** chewings when dispatch had me go back inside. Then a phone call from the customer wanting me to go inside while I was sleeping and I refused. I told her everything I knew and everything dispatch all ready knew..I wasn't about to be belittled again by another autoworker.Someone had no business passing out my phone number without my knowledge.. I pay a lot of money for my phone and to keep it private.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea I had a phone call once from the shipper.... 3 hours after I had delivered wanting a POD, told them to call PTL they had all the info, and I was driving and couldn't dig out the paperwork

Undisputed King of Short Runs.