Remote start and more

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I love remote start. My car isn't a very good car. My car has remote start. I love my car. :)

Huh?

scratch-head02.gif

WanderngFool

Active Expediter

I'm confused by your confusion. :)

The car is a Saturn. Fine car except for the stuff that's wrong with it. I bought it used. It had remote start. I lean out my kitchen door into the attached garage and click a button to start the car and another button to work the garage door opener.

I smile as I close the door and tell myself what a tough life I lead as my roadcup of coffee is brewing and my car is warming up.

So while the car is nothing to write home about it's a very well mannered and easy to get along with pos. :)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm confused by your confusion. :)

The car is a Saturn. Fine car except for the stuff that's wrong with it. I bought it used. It had remote start. I lean out my kitchen door into the attached garage and click a button to start the car and another button to work the garage door opener.

I smile as I close the door and tell myself what a tough life I lead as my roadcup of coffee is brewing and my car is warming up.

So while the car is nothing to write home about it's a very well mannered and easy to get along with pos. :)

AH! Got it!
got-ya-o.gif