RE: Moved Postings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Many have attempted to post "all" of the facts, but their posts get moved to the netherworld where no one can see them or mysteriously disappear altogether.

Come on...think about it for just a moment.

My previous post was moved and I never uttered the first word about any carrier.

I could post the name of a major sponsor that has a credit rating that is in the toilet. Factoring companies won't touch their invoices. If you had your own authority you could easily determine this fact for yourself. Would you have us risk our business relationship with those factoring companies by posting what we have been told? Are you suggesting that we risk the livelihood of the person who works at that factoring company by posting ther names?

Oft times you just can not reveal every aspect surrounding an editorial or opinion piece.

You and I are not reporters.

I'll say it again and again...this ain't the 6 o'clock...it is opinion and you and I are entitled to our own views.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Your post was not moved because you named a carrier, your post was moved because you are trying to disrupt the forum and stir up controversy.

Nope.

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.