problem resolution

jimmy42

Expert Expediter
im currently leased on with fed ex :( does anyone know of a phone number for someone higher than cont relations or cont coordinator they tell me there as far as i can go }>

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
After u go through the VRU nonsense go to Safety and ask for Virginia Albanesse,they will probably put you through. Virginia is OK,she has been with the company for many years,is quite competent and is Director of Safety plus Contractor Relations.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Fed Ex is structured so that you can not get to anyone who will help you. I spent 6 years trying tpo talk to someone who was willing to address issues, and never got beyond Contractor relations.

I even send letters to both the previous CEO and current one. The best way to solve any problem with them is to leave, and go somewhere else.

Good luck

Bob and Hooligan

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
When I was with FECC I was told the next higher-up from contractor relations was to go to church and talk to Jesus. :7

doe.mouse

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yep Weave is right. I called talked to Virginia about a problem just before I left there. She said she would call me back with an answer. Well, that was almost 2 years ago, and I'm still waiting for her to call back. You get nowhere with them.

mikecop

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey Weave,
I have known for some time that you are a pretty smart guy and know a lot about equipment. However, until I saw your picture on this current post, I didn't know that you are also a handsome guy!!:)

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Over the years I have written many letters to Akron with suggestions that I felt would benefit both the company and the contractor and the total amount of replies was zero.So I stopped but it kinda irks me,when I was in middle management i didn!t always return phone calls but I felt that If someone took the time to put their thoughts on paper they deserved a reply. Granted it!s their company and I am sure they get a lot of correspondence but it doesn!t take much to
say"Thanks for your suggestion,we will keep it in mind".
Weave If you are not married you must be fighting off the females out there.. Stay Safe