plates

paperback1

Expert Expediter
I have a queation and need some help. One of my drivers just called me and said he stoped to get fuel, and did a walk around, and noticed that the back plate of the truck was half gone. My question is what do I need to do or who do I need to call to get a duplicate plate, or is it even possible? I go through Fern Bennet, but I can't seem to find there phone number. Are they who I need to contact? thanks for anyone who can help

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Phone # for Fern Bennnet is 1-405-376-4075, If you are leased to Fedex CC or Conway she and the state of OK will not help you.OK decided this year that leases from those 2 companies are not 100% exclusive so you have to register and IRP in your home state.Sure caused me a lot of headaches and $. OK only supplies 1 plate which I ran on the front as per their instructions,could your driver be confused??

Larry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Oklahoma has found itself in a real mess at this time. They depend on monies from registrations in Okla. for school taxes. However, the rest of the states are lining up to sue them for their "funny" bookwork with the out of state registrations. A lot of drivers are going to have to go back home to register and may be socked with back taxes.