New look at EO!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the new look of EO! We hope you like the new look and notice faster loading pages. We will have a few broken images and links until the domain name propagates!

Your thoughts...

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

LrBcom

Expert Expediter
For some time now I have greatly enjoyed your site and can only say THANKS for the improvements! You have certainly made a good thing even better.
Les

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Great job Lawrence and Jeff plus anyone else.Very professional layout,should bring more drivers and companies to the site

joker

Expert Expediter
Nice job Lawrence! I visit the site every chance i get and apperciate all the things you guys have done to make it all happen.I really like the new look.:)

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you very much!

Lawrence has been working long and hard to accomplish this "makeover",
and your words are gratefully received.

He and his team of Internet engineers(!)are still working out some of the 11th hour bugs, but those glitches should be rectified very soon.

We hope you experience faster loading pages and enjoy the new look.

Jeff

PS: Stop by booth 5080 at the Mid-American Trucking Show in Louisville, March 20-22, and say hi!

cruizer

Expert Expediter
Thank You !

The new look is easier to navigate and read .

Thanks to the resident experts for sharing their knowledge .

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I liked the old EO better. Just kidding! After 500+ forum posts over the last 3+ years and thousands of hours of bedtime reading, the new look is really welcome to me. Thanks! It just might take some getting used to;)
-Weave-

BULLRUSH

Expert Expediter
FOR THE SHORT TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER I LIKE THE NEW LOOK BETTER. EVERYTHING SEEMS FASTER GOOD JOB.:)

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
What can I say that the others haven't already said. Other than the ELMO in LM is alive and well. DiDo on the site.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My cell phone modem is soooo slow...I appreciate that you are able to speed up on your end.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Weave,

500+ Posts and 3 years of moderating - wow, that is a milestone!!! Thank you for all you have done!!

For the record, that is most posts anyone has every had at EO!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Great Job!!
Thank you for all the time and work that you put into this site.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and support. The site reflects many ideas and suggestions from you all over the last 4 years.

Thank you for being part of our online community.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

http://www.expeditersonline.com/weekly/Bean.gif

Brandy

Expert Expediter
Nice work lawrence, this is the best if not the only "REAL" Expediting website on the world wide web. What you need to add next time is a forum where drivers can voice their views about politics and how it effects the trucking industry.

Sean

Keep up the good work