New Expedite Dispatcher

Load Now

New Recruit
Dispatcher
We started an expedited dispatch service, we currently run a fleet of Class A trucks, we are starting with sprinter and straight truck dispatch services. Feel free to ask any questions.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We started an expedited dispatch service, we currently run a fleet of Class A trucks, we are starting with sprinter and straight truck dispatch services. Feel free to ask any questions.
First question,
Why should somebody use your service as opossed to their current service? What are you offering?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

First question,
Why should somebody use your service as opossed to their current service? What are you offering?
Why do people come on to a forum, ask a question, then disappear?
I'm waiting for his response.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why do people come on to a forum, ask a question, then disappear?
I'm waiting for his response.
Obviously, they are too busy watching my YouTube Channel on playing Baccarat.
Yes, my 1st shameless plug for the 5 people on here that might see it. I'm probably violating some TOS :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Scott555 and Ragman

devonwcarpenter

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I’m looking for loads with straight truck in and around Mississippi