My ! Yr anniversary

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I think it's a good idea. We can keep each other informed on our weight loss progress, ask & answer questions, and support each other. I think it could be informative & alot of fun for everyone.
What do the rest of you think???

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Green tea is a good appetite suppressant. So is a McDonald's double quarter-pound cheeseburger. Order one up. Unwrap it. Sink your teeth into the hot sandwich. Savor each bite until the sandwich is gone. In just a few minutes, your appetite is suppressed. :)

So, when you sit hungry, like I'm sitting right now, with fast food in walking distance, and consider green tea vs. double cheese, that's when the choices you make come into play. You know what is right and you know what you want. It takes a surprising amount of energy to maintain a strict diet. Too strict and it does not work. Not strict enough ... it does not work either.

Ahhh for the good old days when we could eat and drink with impunity.

The good news about the tea is, at least you know it will work. It may be less fun than a cheeseburger but if you know it works, and you focus more on the goal than the burger, the green tea is a choice easier to make.

Last edited:

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
For anyone who's interested, I started a new social group called "GREEN TEA FOR A NEW ME" , which is open to everyone. I realize that the title isn't very catchy but it's the best that I could come up with. I think it would be fun & informative to help each other while trying to lose weight with the tea.