March of Load One

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One! Had a nice day today. Woke up around 10am this morning and by 11am had Waffle House . Talk to a few drivers and got to #1 and later on in the day the phone started ringing. Had a few nibbles but a no go for today. Time for shower and bed.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Last day of meetings at TCA conference. Been a busy week on the road for me. Looking forward to heading back north to DTW tomorrow for sure. Great average revenue per unit last week and I think this week will be strong. Friday is a WILD card.... Good Friday which traditionally is slow...but it is end of month and end of the quarter to very unusual combination.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hopefully everyone is too busy to post! Great meeting and had some great meetings with suppliers and vendors. Long week and be glad to get back home.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hopefully everyone is too busy to post!

Yes sir! Been steady to busy the last couple of months. Very HAPPY with what I'm seeing at Load One and Very PROUD to be part of the Industry Leader!

Second round of tax cuts will be even better and better things to come! Just unloaded last night and got reloaded this morning heading to a good area.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Great meeting and had some great meetings with suppliers and vendors. Long week and be glad to get back home.

Ok, had some thought about this. I'll give you a day or two at home sir. After that, get back on that plane and get back to shaking hands and getting deals done LOL.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One! Had a few calls today and nothing came about, I was a bit surprise. After looking at the App, the area I was in today was busy yesterday. Looks like I was a day late and a dollar short, LOL.

Had Jim N Nicks BBQ today, After that went oos til Monday. I might change my mind and see what happens tomorrow , still thinking so ill wait and see.