los angeles

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
any thoughts on companies in los angeles that are looking for sprinter vans?? and is theres someone out there also about how many miles are you running??

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Gotto03801 - your best bet would be to start calling the major Expediters to inquire if any are seeking vans in the LA area.
I'd like to think Fed Ex CC, Panther and Landstar may have a presence there.

Thanks,

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
called fedex cc yesterday there only hiring team drivers in my area for vans :eek:. sorry I would prefer to be solo. never mind all of that extra wear and tear on the van :rolleyes:o_O let alone the marriage conflicts:eek::D. I also called panther to but no response from them must be due to the holiday. though I did get my class A with the 3 endorsements so I have also been considering driving a bigrigger:eek:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
A tractor trailer can haul any load that can fit on a straight truck which can haul any load that can fit on a Sprinter which can haul any load that can fit on a regular cargo van.

The most versatile vehicle defined.

Reactions: gotto_03801

neilblack

Rookie Expediter
any thoughts on companies in los angeles that are looking for sprinter vans?? and is theres someone out there also about how many miles are you running??
I know of a company call albatross express inc located in antelope ca. don't know much about them.
phone number for them.916 333-2954
good luck.