Looking for company to lease to with cargo van.

Alxxx

Expert Expediter
Hi, looking to buy a cargo van but want to find a place to lease to first. Have CDL A with all endorsments, clean records, leave in Chicago burbs.
Thank you.

chaz

Expert Expediter
RE: Looking for company to lease to with cargo van

Hi,
If you click on the "Find Jobs" tab at the top of the page,there is alot of expedite companies listed that you could apply for.
Chaz

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter

Most all of the companies that advertise on this site have cargo vans in their fleets. Your best bet is to call around and see who is bringing on vans. At that point you can narrow your search to find the company that seems to have the best fit for you, and how you are planning on running your business (as in how much home time and places you may not desire to go). Talk to a number of companies and drivers from those companies as well. Drivers will let you know pretty quickly who's doing well and who's not. With a little homework, you can find the place you are looking for. Best Wishes - X

Draco

Expert Expediter

When I WAS workin for FECC Chicago and the suburbs was always busy. Made good $ when I was there in my van. Always got good loads outta there too. Good luck in your search. :)