Load Board

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Has anyone heard that the Load board has been reformatted? I called one of my Agents and asked why I do see any of there loads posted? The young girl said " landstar fixed it so they don't have to post any more," said asked if way because be been so slow she said no they still got lots of freight! She did say its nice not having to answer the phone all day with driver calling on load posting. What i'm I missing here.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure what you mean. Loads are posted. Not all loads get posted, a lot go directly to drivers, when the agent gets it and calls drivers to book it without posting and waiting.

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for your reply.I hate to hear they working on the load board,the last time they did it we lost info that was helpful to a lot of us.I should have question that agent more on her comment.It like when in one ear and out here other.I remember a few weeks back I tried to sign on and it was unavailable for most of the day.I've found over the years if you call Jax with concerns it like one has to be on the need to know list.However I notice the loads available count when from around 200 a day,to about 80 a day, thats in my weight.rate per miles ect.Now it hovers around 120 a day.That said, I'm sure a reason for the sharp down turn.I'm sure the agents are still posting those loads that are out there in never/never land,or more than one agent has posted the very same load in a shotgun approach.We are still with the best Company out there guess it could be worse.