Load 1 Contractors Giving back to the Industry via Expo.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well gang...a brief overview of Load 1 contractors giving their time and effort to give a little something back to the business that gives us our livelihood and puts the bread and butter on our tables...

John E. Donating warehouse fans for the cooking area or wherever needed.

Enemy....Giving a seminar at the Expo..
Nicks class is about expediting in a van and maybe assisting in Load Securement class...

Jenny....will also be helping at the Convoy for the Cure booth as well this year.
also she will be bringing Her world renown Mac and cheese and some NEW mystery dish we are all looking forward to...

Chefdennis...his van will be in the Load 1 booth on display also he has donated his time to give his knowledge to the BBQ area and traffic flow.

Then the "Ovm Legacy Corporation" donating time on the BBQ Committee and sweating it up on the BBQ's themselves. And of course JuJu's World famous Dill Pickles will be on display...well not display...LOL

Mind you there are a lot more people involved working hard behind the scenes I am just highlighting the Load 1 involvement.

Going to be a great time hope Load 1 will be well represented...

Have a great day......Ken aka OVM...CEO of the "OVM Legacy Corporation":D

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I will also be helping at the Convoy for the Cure booth as well this year.
I am a little blonde this morning, missed that you already said this...

Nicks class is about expediting in a van. I believe we are also taking part in the load securement workshop/demo as we did last year, but not for sure yet.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will also be helping at the Convoy for the Cure booth as well this year.

Nicks class is about expediting in a van. I believe we are also taking part in the load securement workshop/demo as we did last year, but not for sure yet.

Great to hear Jenny....Now....about that secret dish???

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Its a secret :O) All I can say is that I will need someone to grill me some of the chicken that I bring. Not too much just a few breasts.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
John, since we will be going down early, If you need us to take the fans down, we will take as many as we can.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
John, since we will be going down early, If you need us to take the fans down, we will take as many as we can.

Jenny...John has a straight going down with the show material....and I was about to ask him if could load the company BBQ unto it...can never have enough grills....:D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Ok perfect. We will be there possibly Wednesday night, Definitely Thursday. We have our room from Thursday to Sunday morning. We are still waiting to find out if our van is going to be displayed out front again.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Foul! You get to party and I get to paint, bail, water, mow, grow more cucumbers, make them into pickles and pick weeds..

Do the initials FTD mean anything? *LOL*

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I tried to get nick to order me.flowers once, but they wouldn't deliver to our van lol

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I tried to get nick to order me.flowers once, but they wouldn't deliver to our van lol

I'm not allowed to order flowers without adult supervision.

For Shirley's 50th, I had a funeral arrangement sent to her office. Many pictures were taken.

For my 50th, she contracted a company who sneaked into the front yard and planted 50 pink flamingos all over the place. Many pictures were taken.

For her 60th, I had planned on having a hearse complete with coffin arrive at her office saying they were there to pick her up. All the funeral directors I contacted wouldn't do it. Many pictures would have been taken.

Shortly before her actual birthday a truce was declared (my daughters blabbed about the hearse). Since my 60th passed without incident, I guess the truce is holding.

Some say I have a warped sense of humor, but I don't see it.:D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
For my step moms 50th birthday my dad had her name put on the scrolling.billboard at the funeral home. People missed the "Happy Birthday" part of it....