LIVE CHAT TONIGHT!

WendyCal

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We're finally going to have a live chat, tonight at 2000 EDT! Hope to see you there!

Godspeed to all of you out there on the highways and byways!

G

Is it true that you can make over 200K per year driving an expediter rig? Should I get a bimbo to ride with me to take care of paperwork, clean-ups, doing the wash (truck & clothes), and a little companionship? Would it help to have relatives in the business? Would I have any trouble using my 1983 rig ... it hasn't run in a couple of years, but I think I can get it going without too much trouble. A touch-up of the rust spots shouldn't be very hard.

Any info you can give me will be appreciated.

Thanks

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Boy the recruiters will be after you and knocking down your doors to get you to sign up.Bimbos can be useful on the UAW controlled loading docks..

G

Teams can easily clear 200k per year, especially with a paid off rig. One company you might want to check into is Fed-Ex Custom Critical, they love teams and are pretty lax on the equipment they will sign on. If you are looking for a co-driver, it is fate that we meet here. I would love to be a bimbo for a hunk like Popeye. Hey is that 83 you have a COE or a Conventional, I love COE's, they are so cozy. Will we be sharing a bunk, or do you have a double bunk. I hope there will be room for my pet monkey in the truck, I never go anywhere without him....and he is also ALMOST potty trained, and I'm sure he will stop biting you once he gets to know you. Let me know if you are interested.

Your Bimbo in waiting,
OO

G

Hi Olive,

On second thought, forget the whole thing! I'm goin' fishin! (;-)