Just Got Back!

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
Hello Everyone,

Just got back from the Expo late last night, and started checking the Forums this morning.

We had two laptops crash while at the Expo, so we were out of touch for the last couple of days. Good to see the activity on the boards.

I'll try to have a report on the show posted in a few days, but thought this particular item might be of interest.

It was great to meet the many expediters and prospective expediters who stopped by the EO booth and to say hello to some old friends.

One comment from the visitors that kept popping up about Expediters Online.com was that it was a great source of information about the business and that our site's visitors used it for research.

Well, I started to get all puffed up about how my Pulitzer Prize-quality articles were making a great impact on people when the realization hit me that everyone was referring to the information they got from the Forums!

I just wanted to pass that info along to everyone who reads and posts on the Forums; you DO make a difference! Thank you to our moderators and thank you to everyone who contributes to the expediting community we have here.

There's been a dramatic upsurge in the number of people who visit the site and the Forums, and they commented specifically on how they use the information that you folks are kind enough to share on the boards.

It was gratifying to hear the positive comments and we owe it all to you. Thanks again from Expediters Online.com and thanks to everyone we saw at the Expo!

Jeff Jensen