Jeff

Graybeard

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lost your address But I will try to put something together for you, It will take awhile but I'll work on it. :)

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
Graybeard,

Thanks for your help, it's appreciated!

For the benefit of others who may not have seen the
original post, here it is:

When I read the posts by Geo, Big Scooter and Wild Bill on the "RE: Been asked 1,000 times before but..." thread on the Newbie Forum, I was impressed with the support their companies demonstrated in their times of need.

I'd like to put together an article with real-life examples of how an owner/operator or driver's company came to the rescue of one of their contractors or even just assisted them when they were having a bit of trouble.

I know from personal experience that the companies can cause a driver grief on a seemingly regular basis, but there were also times when a dispatcher or company representative came through for me when I needed help and those are the people and stories that I'd like to hear about from you.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with your stories; don't worry about composition or spelling, this ain't a test. Just highlight the people who performed a service for you. Feel free to name them and the company and give them credit and a thank you.

Jeff Jensen