Its getting bad

Gator

Expert Expediter
Everyone knows who I work for. Stop hiring so many vans when you dont have the freight to cover the vans. You complain about covering loads well I'm complaining to you (????) about covering the vans you currently have. You need to aggressively search out the internet for loads to cover your vans you have leased on!!! I DO MEAN AGGRESSIVE!! And start paying on these $#!t loads and no-one will turn them down!! Give us incentives on those little $#!t loads like saying "Gonna work on another load for you (if possible)". Stuff like that.:( :-(

Lureveto

Expert Expediter
Gator,,,,,You could be with anybody but my intuition tells me we are with the same hard heads. I was told they would stop recruiting in April but,,,,,,well April came and went. I have had an unhappy trail of drivers running my vans and they cost 100.00 dollars for a background check. I am presently on my 3rd driver in one van in 6 weeks. I think orientation is a source of revenue for some of these expediting companys. When are they going to learn they are ALWAYS going to miss loads no matter how many trucks they have. By the way my present driver is ready to quit for lack of work. I will be watching to see if you come up with a solution.

HAPPY TRAILS and go into the orientation business next time,,,it pays better than expediting