internet question

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Hi...I was just wondering if anyone who has Tmobile phone service, also uses the Tmobile internet for their laptop, and has the aircard? If so...how does it work for you? Do you usually get a signal in most places, strong or weak signals...etc. Also, does it work everywhere you have any phone signal, or only a tmobile signal. I've had my phone service for a year now, and never have any issues with it, but figured I'd check to see from anyone who uses the internet service, before I get it. I know they would tell me it works fine, but would like some user input. Thanks

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I had it and it worked ok but didn't get signal in some areas and wasn't too fast. I switched to a Sprint aircard and get the fast speed connection more often now. I read a test recently that indicated Verizon is 10-15% faster still but have no experience with it.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Okay...I heard someone once say they used one of those antennas that boosts their signal, and it works for their wireless signal too. Maybe with that it wouldn't be too bad. Did the tmobile internet work only where you had tmobile, or is it wherever you have any signal from a tower? Thanx

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It worked anywhere tmobile and some of the other places. You have to be sure to ahve the unlimited plan or it will cost a fortune.