I shall return..well maybe

Bamarambler

Expert Expediter
Been reading forum been a long time since we left due to wifes health. The main question is she can't drive again due to a massive blood clot in her left leg (if anyone out there is on or there partner is on Tomoxifican (sp) think twice about it. Anyway local life sucks especially here in Alabama where they complain about paying minimum wage, I'm thinking of coming back but with a van. Any advice? What company have a van in mind Chevy 1ton son works Gm dealership so get a family discount. Is freight still dead? Seems alot of talk that vans are slow don't know if I want to get another d unit lost our a$? on the last one couldn't sell it and noone wanted to get in it even tried to get Housworth to handle it needless to say couldn't afford montly $$$ with it sitting idle let it go back to MBCC they auctioned a 2000 fl80 Alumi junk w/96" sleeper for 35,000 owed 47,000 vehicle was 1yr 4mo old real rip isn't it. Anyway hope to get some feed back otherwise have to get in a regular T/T with a local outfit. Thanks in advance.:)