How Is Your Week, So Far?

WendyCal

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
i hope that the reason that this board has been sort of dead this past week is because all of you have running your wheels off! How has the week been for you? Is freight moving at the speed of FL70's? :D

For myself, it's been very quiet -- we're at home, resting and relaxing, and taking care of business.

Godspeed to all of you out there on the highways and byways!

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
At the speed of an FL70 with a Spicer 7 speed! ROFL!

Seriously, we're on a little vacation this week too. Heading back out on Mon. Drive Happy, Chris

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We had a pretty decent 8 days other than the heat,Ran mainly in Alabama,Georgia and Mississsippi.It was 108 in Birmingham on Wedensday and that night in Albany GA it was 99 at 2300.But of course the usual difficulty of the layover plan was there.Unloaded in Pasacagula MS on Friday morning and the layover plan was Memphis (407 miles) so we deadheaded home (445 miles).Sometimes I think that we manage to always run in the area on the USA Today weather page that has the brightest red sections.. LOL What did we do before AC..

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I wish I could say it was good. I spent the last 10 days on small runs in Indiana, Illinios and Ohio. Unfortunately, Average cost per mile for this period was $1.01 .

Driverone

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Last several days have been slow. This week is dead, so far.
At home, waiting for the QC to show some evidence of life.