Hello Everyone

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Greetings everyone. Just want to express my appreciation to be apart of this womderfull forum.Let us all be safe in this global pandemic
Welcome to E/O.
Why don't you tell us about yourself. Whare are you from? What do you drive? Etc, etc, etc.

There is lots of knowledgeable people here. Ask questions, we will help if we can.

Reactions: MikeyDude

charleyb

New Recruit
Mechanic
Sure mate. Am from the US but currently in the sunny Caribbean Island. I am a auto diagnostician/mechanic by proffession with years of experience in the field. Am married with a wondeful wife and family. I regard myself as a honest and hardworking individual who is a team person and strongly beleive that no man is an island, hence no man stands alone. Hope that helps

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Interesting background. But why did you join this forum? Are you interested in driving, in expediting or trucking in general? Have you done so in the past? We'd like to share your experience, will share some of ours too. Does auto mechanic include vans and trucks? We may need you.

First thing you should know to be a good driver is that you can't drive from your island to the mainland. Second thing you should know is that we have a sense of humor, even when snarky, hope you do too.

charleyb

New Recruit
Mechanic
My daily job is in the sick bay mates diagnosing and repairing, sometimes small sometimes heavy rigs. we have different areas for different class. we even repair marine engines. Am sure my purpose is best serve in the repair side of the forum.

rksalumb

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
US Army
Greetings everyone. Just want to express my appreciation to be apart of this womderfull forum.Let us all be safe in this global pandemic
Just joined and I feel like I'm right where I belong. So informative and very kind people