Happy to be Here

binkleyln

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hello to all. I dont believe that I have been running a D unit for the last 10 months and just now found this terrific source of information for our industry. Now I'm sure that I'll be able to get into alot more trouble than before.Guess I'll need to get a laptop so I can keep up with you all while on the road. I've not been logging alot of home time untill lately....freight is slow or I have had a bad run of luck lately. Stuck in Atlanta 2 days last week and in Buffalo for the big Blizzard.
Hope be talking to YaAll soon.
[email protected]

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Welcome!
How are you adjusting to the expediting lifestyle? Let us know if we can help you in any way! Drive Happy, Chris

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Welcome to the forum- Did you ENJOY the blizzard? I live in the Buffalo area but thankfully was in New Orleans during the storm. After a really busy summer, things have slowed for me also after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping the "winter slowdown" isn't here already- I hate begging dispatchers for freight! Yeah, bad luck, right? That's what they will tell you to keep you pacified. As for "adjusting to the lifestyle" I've been doing this for two years and haven't adjusted yet- just go out and do the best you can, and pray for the big runs!
-Weave-