Happy Holidays

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Today is my first day of a seven day REST. Then I go back and drive one day on the night of the 26th then off again for four more days. I guess that Elf driver of Santa was able to come threw on part of the wish list I ask him for. The R en R. I am going to do nothing. Now the POWER BALL drawing is tonight and it is up over $200 mil so I hope Santa is doing his part?

To all you drivers that are going to be out on the road holding down the fort for the holidays! Be safe out there the traffic will be up and watch out for those nuts that will be driving drunk. The DWI's will be running rampant. And I don't mean the (donut with icing) Well! you want to stay away from them too, or you will gain lbs.

Most of you know my whereabouts and for those of you that don't I'm in the (NORTH) Pittsburgh Pa. area. Near exit three off the PA. pike. If you are delivering any freight in this area and are going to lay over and get the holiday blues, you can give me a call and I'll meet you for some coffee and/or grab a bite to eat, and chit-chat.

I know what it's like to be away from your loved ones during this time of year, as do most of you other drivers. Some years ago I was stuck up in the South Bend area for Xmas and New years, and I hated that lonely feeling I got. At the time I would've given anything to be able to sit and relax with a friendly face. SO!!! So my offer stands! You can get my number from my web site or if you know in advance that you are coming this way shoot me an email. HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!! or as we say it in Pgh Happy holiday to uens!!!!!!:D