Great 2002 EXPO

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was at the Detroiter Thursday and Friday and enjoyed the show. The road law seminar was great. Meeting other fellow drivers in a festive atmosphere was very nice. Thank You Lawernce and all the other people who worked so hard to put this EXPO together. I Would also like to THANK all the companies who exhibited. The goodwill you showed by spending your time there was greatly appreciated.

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I wanted to say I enjoyed it too. I had a great time meeting people and seeing all the new exhibits this year. Some of the new items displayed will really make a drivers life easier. From new accounting software to the "Hot water heater" for the windshield wiper reservior. I especially liked the new self cranking dolleys. Amazing they will do all that and still cost $600.00!

I especially want to publicly thank Lawrence, jeff and the rest of the EO crew for all the hard work they put it. In front of us and behind the scenes. I know the "Devils in the details" and sometimes the loose ends at the last minute are maddening. I hope we can have Expedite Expo III.

I also want to thank Dave Nemo for the Road tools software I won from him during the trivia contest. He is a great guy. And Ellen Voie from Trucker buddy for her help and the great conversation. She is a very classy lady.

See Y'all next year!

Billy

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thank you for coming to the Expo!

All the work was worth it - many of us can recall the days when Expediters were hardly considered "professional drivers", so it was great for our industry to get the recognition it deserves. It was incredible to see over 72 exhibitors come together under one roof (or in our case, one tent) and show their products and services.

However, the real satisfaction for myself and our staff was when we got to meet so many Expediters who came from all across North America to visit...THEIR TRUCK SHOW!

Thanks for you participation and thanks for your post!

See you next year at Expedite Expo 2003

Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Unfortunatly for me I had to miss the show.I was ready to leave home on the night of the 14th and the phone rang with a run from Tampa FL to El Paso TX.With the kind of year I have been having there was no way to say no to that money.Then Fedex CC ran our wheels off.We did about 8,000 miles in 13 days,made some decent bucks for a change.I was able to listen to the Dave Nemo and Eric Frauley shows on the radio so I was there in spirit (lol). I heard good things about the Expo from friends so maybe next year,hopefully if I am still here and not in the ground I will make it.
My APOLOGIES to our good friend Wild Bill.I know this hurts but we did a TPS Run back from El Paso to those nice GM folks in Wilmington Delaware. Nothing like a 8,000 pound D load for .98 per mile.

FJK1954

Expert Expediter
yeah///darn it i wanted to go to but fedex sent me to shreveport and i ran my butt off this month too....had to take this weekend off to rest up..been out a month, hope it keeps up for a while...anyone got a website or info on those self-cranking dollies??