Goodbye to a Friend

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Carrol Turner who many of us knew as "Shorty" passed away Friday after a fight with cancer.

If you have been in the business for any length of time, I am sure you have met this outgoing man. He stood 7 ft tall,and never met a stranger.

Carrol was leased on the Roberts for several years. He spent a brief amount of time with Landstar before returning to Fed Ex last year.

So, take a few moments to remember him and smile. Shorty would want it that way.

Bob

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I will always remember Shorty with a smile.Defintely a good guy.He will be missed.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Bob,

I am sadden to hear about the loss of Shorty.

I trust he had a chance to read the thoughtful card that you passed around to all the Expediters.

I will always remember him by the way he started each story... "I tell you what Hoss......"

He will be missed.

Lawrence
Expediters Online.Com

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Carrol was one I must have missed somehow.. possibly worked his stint in expediting before my time. He must have been a friendly man to those who knew him and I wish his family the best.
Sincerely,
Weave

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Im sorry about the loss. I know so many people by site than I do name. If anyone has a pic of Shorty will you please post it here? Then Maybe I will know him