Good News

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
If you been waiting upgrade your Operating System on your computer or laptop instead of putting Vista on it, you will be happy to here they are coming out with Windows 7 around August this year. They have just recently finished RC1 (Release Candidate 1, which is right above being beta). I'm using RC1 right now as I'm typing this. Everything runs so much smoother, no errors, except trying to find the right drivers for my usb data card, but got that worked out. When they do finally release the RTM “release to manufacturing” or “release to marketing”, hardware manufactures and software companies will be working out the news issues with Windows 7 like most have done with the previous releases.

In my opinion, windows 7 is a much needed accomplishment over Vista. Things are a little different and probably will need to search for what your looking for to switch settings and such, but the basics that most common users will need are easy to get to. Boot time and shutdown time is much quicker. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask. I'm still learning what changes they actually have made and playing around with the settings to see what limitations it does have.