Getting into a Van

BigJohn703

Expert Expediter
Ok, heres my deal. I'm living in Northern Virginia right now, Bealton area to be exact. I'm really looking for a local/regonial dedicated/semi dedicated run. I don't want to be out 3/4 weeks, but I dont mind being out all week, and having 2 days off...or a couple days out, couple days in. I would love airport runs from this area up to like JFK/Newark. I'm not too hard to please, I just want a honest boss, that will get me in and show me the ropes. Id love to find somone who will drive to own, or lease to own. I have a clean record, drug/alcohol free. I don't know if there is money in the vans with what I want to do. But if there is, PLEASE email me or call me at 703-431-8537, just leave a msg and ill get back to you. Like I said, I'm looking to only be out a couple days a week if i can, but..ill consider being out for 2/3 weeks if its worth the money! Im all about making the money for my boss and myself as how I want to be a o/o fleet owner in the next year or two...providing the money is worth it. I have a class A license, and like I said...clean.. record.....no accidents/tickects of any kind. I do have 2 suspensions for insurance regulations, but.....nothing to hurt my record/insurance. If you feel I can be a service to your company......drop me a line and we'll go from there, thanks for everyone that takes the time to read/respond. Till tomorrow.....

JOhn Smith