GAS PRICES!!!!!!! Info that may help you,

JJ

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Gas is up again today....not big news , but I have little help for all gas vans.

If you are a member of Sam's Clubs and have a current membership card (the one with the barcode stripe) and a debit or credit card this maybe of some help to you.

By scanning your Sam's membership card at the pump and using your credit or debit card you can save a few precious dollars.

Gas prices in my home area range from $1.719 to high of $1.799 for regular unleaded and I was able to buy gas at my local Sam's for $1.519

Go to www.samsclubs.com and in store locator, search for clubs which have gas stations.

I did several ramdom searchs using 150 mile radis of Cleveland, Detroit, Nashville, Atlanta, Chicago and came up with about 80 locations who offer gas.

BUT PLEASE NOTE:THESE STATIONS ARE ONLY OPEN STORE BUSINESS HOURS. BUT MOST OF THE STORES I LOCATED ARE VERY NEAR MAJOR HIGHWAYS AND ARE EASY ACCESS. YOU MUST TAKE THE TIME TO DO THE SEARCHES NOT ALL SAM'S HAVE STATIONS , WHILE SEARCHING I SEARCHED FOR ONLY SAM'S WITH GAS STATIONS.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks JJ..I was just in Michigan last night paid 1.78 for reg. unleaded!
Every little bit helps.

Every loves a nut!

Ram_ma_Ram_pa

Expert Expediter
Ram-pa Just another saving tip-take (I think it's page 7) a copy of your lease that has your name and truck number into a Wal-Mart and they will give you a card so you don't have to pay taxes on Anything to do with your business.Ram-ma

gump

Expert Expediter
Hey I was just thinking here(in between loads)while your at sams club getting gas maybe you can pick up some work,,,being that people go there to get catsup by the 55 gallon drum and pop corn by the pallet they will need a good form of transportation to haul the goods home.
JJ we may have found our calling....warehouse transportation for a warehouse store}> }>