For JUJU!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey waving from the J on I90! Sunday drivers some going 35 others 65
not a good mix! Toll collector says it pretty good to Utica but after that it could get testy. Sooooo!
Love ya Hon and yes I am driving safely!

She does woory about me...:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I just LUV it when you keep in touch babe! I figure if you can get clear to Albany, it'll be easier then. With this time off, this is going to be THE best Christmas ever. Maybe I'll just tie a bow around my..er..you know..*L*

Drive safe, but hurry home. Miss you already..luv you!
jujubeans:9 :+

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Kissy, Kissy, Mush, Mush, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
*LOL*..I just KNEW I could make you come out DD!

boy..he's got the easy job today just driving around through the snow..I'm getting ready for a houseful this weekend for an early Christmas. Finally found my missing recipe for applesauce cookies and will try to make the fudge after I get the last present wrapped. Having this toe surgery right before Christmas was a good thing..I've NEVER been so ready for Christmas this early!!! Thanks for asking about the "toe"..it's healing nicely and I can actually put shoes on now!

Well, back to the kitchen for me. Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday!:D :D :D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Yes Lawrence, you should be reading this, I'm about to ask JuJu if she would have the time to share that applesauce cookie recipe! How's about it Juday, can you work it in to your already hectic schedule??? DD

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
DD..yep.. This recipe is kind of a tribute to my 5th & 6th grade teacher back in the midwest. She brought them in for us and we loved them so much we begged for the recipe. I need to say the cookies are almost as good as my teacher.

Mrs. Buckmeier's Applesauce Cookies

3/4 cup soft shortening
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup applesauce (I make my own)
2 & 1/4 cups sifted flour
1/2 teaspoon soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1 cup seedless raising (I make it without)
1/2 cup chopped nuts

Heat oven to 375. Mix together thoroughly shortening, brown sugar, egg. Stir in applesauce. Sift together flour, soda, salt, spices, and stir in. Mix in raisins, nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.

Hope you enjoy them DD...hey Lawrence..maybe you'll make some for Debby too!!:D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
JuJu, thanks so much for taking the time to share that with us. I'll give it a try sometime this week. DD

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You're quite welcome DD..and hubby made it to his destination..albeit a lot longer trip than he'd planned. Hope everyone is dodging between the snow storms..this sure does make the rest of the year look better eh?

jujubeans:)

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
My better half is out going solo too, just called from Mississippi, meanwhile it's still snowing here! Once in a while I look on the Fed Ex site at their vehicle tracking, just told him it was almost as good as an ankle bracelet! Happy Holidays DD

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
DD..so where is here? Ken just called and got a trip from Mass. back to Quebec. Just as long as he gets home for the weekend....got company coming for an early Christmas. And YES!! I am now almost ready. Just need to make some fudge and some pies. I bet you're home getting ready for Christmas too eh? Man I love it when the house is all clean and it smells like Christmas..and the ground is white here in Stoney Creek, On. too. As the old song goes.."It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and an absolutely fantastic New Year!

Juju and Ken:)

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
JuJu, Here is here. if it were not here, it would be there. If it was there, you'd have no reason to ask me where here is! Then you'd ask me where there was and I'd have to ask you there was what? Soooo, I was here and you were there, now you're here and I'm gone!!
DD..........Lodi, Ohio

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
*lol*...sounds like you've been in the christmas wine! so now I just have to ask..where's there?

jujubeans:+ :+ :+

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
~LOL~ Ok you 2!...peeking in from Oshawa...DD did ya know you get 16 days free from them service centers Esso like along the 401, called Boldstreet.com it's wi-fi too! The one in Woodstock and Dutton is as well Look for the signs inside.

Hey JuJu!! Be home sometime to-day Love ya!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
whew...bout dang time..I'm getting cabin fever now!!! hurry up will ya? *l* luv you too sweetie!:*

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
>,,,,,,,,, feels like someone is watching him.:) :)

That's right Bubba so you'd better be good, Santa's coming you know!