Expediting load board

KandS2

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi,

I see there is an expediting load board available here. Has anyone gotten loads from it? Is it a busy board? I tried a demo search, and it found nothing in the areas I tried. I don't mind subscribing if I can get freight from it, but the demo results are discouraging. Anyone out there have success with it?Are there any other load boards out there to check? Thanks!

bigporky99

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just read your post and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents!
I've been a member of the Expedite Loads for almost a year. Although I don't get a load off the board everyday, I've picked up about 15 loads so far. It's been worth the membership fee and I haven't had any trouble getting paid. I would definitely recommend it for those long weeks when the carrier your leased with has more trucks than loads - it beats sitting!

KandS2

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thanks for the info. 15 loads in a year is a bit better than one a month, and it would only take one a month to pay for the subscription. Are there any areas of the country that are under represented (for example: no freight in the west, and only in the east)? Thanks!

bigporky99

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
onestly, most of the freight I've picked up off the board has been in the East and Mid West - I've only picked up 2 or 3 loads I would describe as being West. But really, most expedited freight is coming out of the east anyway.